Sunday, January 31, 2010

Art Stamps!

A short post with something interesting happening at the post office (if there are any people still checking in with us).  In a few weeks some new stamps will be out.  I know most of us usually buy basic flags or the forever stamps, but really the pretty ones are the same price!  My favorites among the new stamps are those featuring abstract impressionist art, but there are some other fun options as well.  You can see all of them here.  Although, I am going to have to begin using international rate stamps...wonder what those will look like?

2 comments:

  1. I love these stamps! I am sure there must be a similar variety with international stamps... Or I hope so. Just realized I increased the cost of this project. Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what is the latest rate for over seas? First I need an address though

    ReplyDelete