Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mixed up selves

I love the unpredictable nature of March. You never know what you are going to get. I wish I could remember March of 2009 in DC but I believe that I was actually in Zambia so I missed it (although for the record I was mixed up about other things instead). Lynn, you will have to keep me posted on how March declares its self this year since it seems that March in Ghana will be, well, hot. (This is just a prediction but I dare global warming/mother nature to prove me wrong!) Last March, Lynn was in study mode and preparing to get her full certification as a social worker. She also reflected on a lost friendships and writes: "It makes you think about how hard (staying friends) is/what an accomplishment staying connected for years is. I think paces of life can be part of the 'cracks' as can distance. It make me glad we are still good friends."
Me too, pal. Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment