Monday, February 15, 2010

First Tutorial!



This is a post I am so excited to do!!! Here is a card that even Miss Jess hasn't seen yet. She encouraged me to make a tutorial of my own because the style of my cards, and because I have uses so many books and blogs for inspiration to make them. If you would like to try your hand at making a moving card like this one- check out my tutorial. Making a moving card is easier than you might think- when you first open the instructions don't be overwhelemd I had to put in a lot of measurement instructions so it got wordy. Hopefully I can inspire a few people to try making their own version! I did a penguin waddling because of my recent bird obesssion but you could do a moving arm that raises a glass (as in "cheers") or a hand that moves (as in waving "hello!"). Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Lynn! After a week of shoddy internet, I finally was able to see this. That penguin is just too cute. You are inspiring to do something that involves more than a piece of paper, a writing utensil and my hand...

    ReplyDelete