Friday, September 3, 2010

Back to our regularly scheduled posting...

Its been a few posts since I've put up a postcard drawn by Miss Jess, and its past time to get back to what this blog is all about. I actually found a card that I'd forgotten to share from early last June.  Here is a young lady blowing on a dandelion puff, such a classic summer image.  Jess wrote on the back about her drawing of this girl "looking like an alien" but I think she looks pretty well drawn!  I'd like to think both Jess and I have used our project to improve our drawing, trying out some different subjects or methods of creating.  Its fun to have a reason to experiment and try something new and an audience too! The last of summer is floating away just like those little dandelion seeds so enjoy a lovely, long holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment