Saturday, May 5, 2012

This is a funny card because it was either sent to me by mistake, or I was supposed to mail it on to a mutual friend of ours (and I'm just realizing that now!)  The card is addressed to Merilee and asks her all about her plans to come to West Africa for the summer.  I know she ended up going last summer, because some of the drawings Jessica did in June and July were inspired by their travels.  Sorry Merilee, hope you can enjoy this digial version of your postcard for now!!

1 comment:

  1. I whipped off a few of these monochromatic images last spring, so as to get some non-PostalPals mail out. You helped me with posting at some point... but who knows if this was one of them or if I mixed up cards. :-) This is indeed too funny.
    Merilee - I am so glad you ended up visiting me even without this postcards prompting!

    ReplyDelete